Lame Hamlet projects, the Rockettes, homemade raves, and Christmas trees.

I’ve been busy!

…Okay, maybe not.  I just completely forgot about this thing and decided to go have a life for awhile.  Bwah hah hah.

Anyway, the last time I wrote in here was Tuesday.  What’s happened since Tuesday?  Good question.  Ahh!  I know…

We presented that stupid Hamlet project on Thursday.  It didn’t go as well as I’d planned, but it wasn’t that bad, either.  I mean, the music was still a bit off and it took 10 minutes to set the whole thing up in the beginning of class, but all in all, it didn’t turn out half as bad as I thought it would.  Which is a good thing.  But we didn’t win… I didn’t think we would, so I’m not disappointed.  Yeah.

I went to the city Friday!  How exciting.  It was a Church thing… we got to get out of school at 11:30, take a coach bus down to Radio City Music Hall, and watch the Rockettes.  The trip down was fun… except for the fact that there were 45 little kids and only 9 people over the age of 15…  I saw this awesome cloud over the Catskills and I wanted to shoot myself because I didn’t bring my camera with me (all the more reason to get that Cyber-Shot for Christmas…)

The show was okay… I lost interest surprisingly fast, though.  I didn’t fall asleep, however… it’s just that my eyes wandered around a bit more than they should’ve.  But it was okay.  My friend and I were hellbent on the fact that the guy who played Santa Clause was Sean Connery.  Hah hah hah.  We actually stood in the lobby of Radio City imitating him.  People gave us weird looks.  It was fun.

We only got to stay in the city for about a half hour after the show… we got back on the bus at 6:00 pm and left for Paramus Park (some mall in New Jersey) for some food.  The one lady on the bus was like “You’ve got 45 minutes to eat, and NO SHOPPING!”  I swear, the “Bullshit!” that slipped out of my mouth was completely unintentional.  I promise!

So we went up to the second floor or whatever… I got in line for Taco Bell (amidst everyone screaming about e-coli) and ordered a burrito.  I sat down, ate it in 5 minutes, and told one of the chaperons that I was going shopping regardless of what the stupid church lady said.  He just laughed and said he was doing the same thing.  So I went in to Borders and walked right out because they didn’t have anything that was the least bit interesting… and what they did have, it was freaking expensive.  So I got out of there and went over to “5 Continents” or whatever and bought two bags of Lindt truffles.  Rawr.

The ride home was okay… I slept most of the way.  We got back to the church at 10 and I got home around 10:30 and went to sleep.  Woot.

Last night was much better, though… because it was Chris’s homemade rave. I went over to Erin’s house at 2:30 and watched the Rangers game with her and Leanne… they won!  We made cards for Chris, went over to his house at 6, and had oodles of fun.  After rampant ping-pong playing and pizza eating and glowstick bombing, we went outside in the 20º air and played Manhunt for about an hour until 9.  Then we assembled in Chris’s kitchen and went up to his room and watched some crazy DVD with insane animation.  Then we got to go home.  So it was a fun party/rave.  Yeah.

Today was interesting… I went to Church, went out to breakfast with my cousins and grandmother, and went to get a Christmas tree for them (the cousins).  It turned in to an all-day project, but it was fun.  And I got some apple cider out of it.  AND carried a barbie and a hacksaw at the same time.  Woot.

I think I’m going to go to sleep now… it’s been a busy weekend and I didn’t get any homework done whatsoever.  Hopefully I’ll be able to find time to get it done during the early periods tomorrow.  If not, then damnit.  Progress reports are coming out really soon… and it’ll be interesting to see how I’ve done so far.  Hah, except not.  I’m still peeved at the fact that I can’t find the December issue of Flying and the January issue hasn’t even been delivered yet.  But I did find a little excerpt from Tom’s December article on the magazine website where he says “And this year, I followed through on a promise and flew in to Oshkosh in my Cardinal and camped under its wing in the ‘North 40.” Yeah, Tom… give credit where credit is due!!!  Heh heh.  That’s only because Mom and I kept yelling at him because he’s never camped out at Oshkosh.  Muah hah hah.

Okay, before I hit myself in the head or eat another Lindt chocolate, I’m going to sleep.  Goodnight.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s