You know what really sucks? Bad chocolate. Especially the kind where you think it’s okay, so you go to take a nice bite out of it… but WHAM! Instant agh. Yeah. Especially when it’s Lindt. That’s just heartbreaking. *Sobs* But at least I got my science book back (A Short History… blah blah blah). That was nice. I love that book. Heh heh.
Anyway, today was kind of funny. The whole chocolate episode happened yesterday after school, so it didn’t have any effect on the mood of today. Which is a good thing. Actually, today was so good that I think I might do a period-by-period.
- Orchestra is always so fun at 8 in the morning. Except not. But I did have an okay time because it was full orchestra today… meaning that half the band joined us. Symphony style!
- Spanish was fricking lame as always. I was flipping through my cartoon section of my notebook and found a drawing of a stick dude with what looked like his hands on his hips. I guess I couldn’t think of anything decent to write as the caption, except for “My arms are triangled.” Wow.
- English was teh shizts. We’re studying absurdist drama. Unfortunately, I don’t have my notebook with me… but I’m putting the story thing in here tomorrow. I can’t seem to find it on google, either. Shit. Oh well. But it was really fun. I read 20-something pages of Waiting for Godot as soon as Kasz handed it out (though the class didn’t start until the period was half over). It’s really cool… and I want to finish it.
- Geometry sucks. I can’t even remember what happened. All I know is that I’m now proud of myself for peeling a clementine yesterday in class with only one hand. Muah hah hah.
- Forget World History, too. All we did is some lame thing with the Puritan Revolt. I guess. Hell, I don’t know. We just sat there. *Shrug*
- The first period of Biology was okay… we had Mr. Hacker (he looks like the KFC Colonel) as a sub and we took a test. And I fell asleep for the last 30 minutes of class. Heh heh.
- Second period of Biology… we watched a movie about some endangered Hawaiian seal-looking thing. It was actually pretty interesting. I had my iPod in my pocket for some weird reason and I was really tempted to start listening to it, but I decided not to. Yeah.
- Lunch! Food food food.
- Computer programming was okay. I mean, it’s compy prog. Heh heh. Nothing new happened. I guess. I don’t know.
So that was pretty much my day in school. Exciting… I know. Nothing happened after school that’s noteworthy… and here I am. Woot. Such an accomplishment, I know. Heh heh.
I’ve been thinking… if Tom was serious about writing about Manning in the January column… “Yep, Manning lost….I think I’m going to write my next column (Jan?) about the stupid bill and Manning’s reaction to our emails…..” I still haven’t received the January issue of Flying. Grr. Maybe he meant February. Or maybe he just forgot alltogether. Heh heh. You never know with Tom. But if he didn’t forget, that means it’ll be my second time in Flying in 7? months. Well, since the article in June. Yeah. I’m getting kind of used to it. Heh heh. *Sigh* So yeah.
Perhaps I should go find something else to do. Maybe go to sleep early? Or listen to Christmas carols? Both? Hmm… decisions decisions.
Until then, later.